Swindon Ice Figure Club are looking to increase the depth of their coaching pool and are looking for self-employed coaches who are reliable, highly motivated, enthusiastic and want to be part of a great team.
- Minimum NISA Level 2 up to date Coaching Licence.
- Able to teach group lessons to a lesson plan.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Committed to enhancing and promoting Swindon Ice Figure Club.
Enquiries in the first instance to Janice Clare - Swindon Ice Figure Club's Chairperson.
CHAIR: Janice Clare
TREASURER: Gemma Dudek
COMPETITION SECRETARY & COACHING: Fiona Mackellar-Clenton
SECRETARY & MEMBERSHIP OFFICERS: Matthew Currington and Yone Macmillian
WELFARE & SAFEGUARDING OFFICER: Helen Cooper
CLUB PHOTOGRAPHERS: Steve Porter and Hugh Sawyer
GENERAL MEMBER: Sharon Watson
GENERAL MEMBER: Chamaine Byrne
Private Coaching: If you require any private coaching lessons, please email us via the contact tab (above) or use the coaching email link above.